Virtual Events Manager
At Brandcast Health, we help our clients create and share engaging promotional and educational content with the healthcare and patient communities. Our innovative programmes are designed to meet the needs of today’s busy physicians, researchers and patients, who need rapid access to informative, trustworthy and up-to-date online content.
Due to changing climate, we have had an increase in virtual events, such as webinars, advisory boards, remote filming, and conferences, and we’re looking to expand our team and recruit a talented and motivated virtual events manager.
You will be responsible for customer engagement, planning, technical coordination and project management of our virtual events. You will report to one of our experienced Account Directors, and you will play an important role in the continued growth of the agency.
This position is for a fixed-term contract of 6 months with a pro-rata salary, with a possibility to extend it or make it permanent if the need arises.
* At least until the end of 2020, this position will be home-based.
- Previous experience managing virtual events with varying degrees of complexity
- Experience running events on multiple platforms (e.g. Zoom, GoToWebinar, BigMarker, Wavecast)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player who can work to deadlines
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail
- A proactive attitude and willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Customer-oriented and solutions-based approach
- Experience running live events, such as conferences
- Previous experience of working in an agency
- Awareness of common regulations surrounding medical communications (e.g. ABPI code of practice)
- Work with clients to determine their needs for virtual events and advise on solutions
- Understand the engagement and content in a live event setting and how this can be translated into a virtual event
- Translate client needs into detailed briefs for internal teams
- Work closely with Client Services, Editorial and Video teams to run successful virtual events
- Liaise with third-party suppliers and webcasting providers
- Management of clients and event speakers
- End-to-end management of live and pre-recorded virtual events
- Live management of events
- Build expertise in video conferencing, unified communications, broadcast and production technologies
- Develop and maintain timelines and project trackers for all allocated projects
- Support the Client Services teams with the development of accurate budgets
- Develop a full understanding of industry compliance guidelines (ag. ABPI)
If you are interested, send us an email with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.