SUFFOLK COAST STUDIO
Join our digital revolution!
At Brandcast Health, we are transforming the way that healthcare companies communicate with their audiences online. We do this through cutting-edge digital strategy, data-driven campaign development, audience-centric content strategy, and refreshing UX-based design.
Ultimately, healthcare professionals and patients must access valuable information when they need it, wherever they are. By optimising digital communication between industry, healthcare professionals and patients, we will contribute to better, more personalised medical treatment to all.
Brandcast Health’s New Senior Designer
As a Senior Designer, you’ll be part of a collaborative creative team that is made up of designers, UX professionals, media experts, developers and researchers. Working with your fellow Brandcasters, you’ll be using your expert design knowledge to create solutions that benefit a wide range of stakeholders within the Healthcare Industry – including clinicians, nurses, patients and more. We are constantly pushing the boundaries of what we can achieve with digital, and are looking for someone to not only learn, but to contribute to our R&D effort with enthusiasm and creativity.
We are looking for a versatile graphic designer, who will use their knowledge of typography, colour, layout, and image manipulation to create visually appealing designs. The individual needs to have a diverse style and be able to think across channels. Senior Designers at Brandcast Health elevate our work for clients, contribute to our creative culture and motivate other creative team members.
- Overseeing all assigned design projects, from conception to delivery
- Reviewing junior designers’ and freelancers’ work to ensure high quality
- Refining images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Successfully applying typography techniques on a range of media assets
- Working independently, as well as with our medical communications team to generate ideas that portray concepts, and advertise pharmaceutical and medical products/services
- Improving UX of digital products with insightful design
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout all marketing projects
- Liaising with client service and project management teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Staying up-to-date with design industry developments and tools, as well as social, cultural and digital trends across multiple media types; regularly and proactively showcasing insights to the Creative Director
- Demonstrating strong visual appreciation for design work (photography, design, visual editing)
- Supporting our direction creative video and photography shoots, and artwork
- Reporting to the Creative Director and responding positively to constructive critique and implementing feedback
- Demonstrating enthusiasm for the work we do, striving to always deliver iconic, innovative, award-winning work
- Supporting the Creative Director in the development and delivery of pitch work for potential new clients
- Being Intuitive and diplomatic when dealing with clients and other members of the agency
- Supporting the Creative Director to identify cost-effective, high-quality creative suppliers and freelancers
- 5+ years agency experience as a graphic designer
- Strong concept development and visualisation skills
- Self-motivated with an ability to work on own initiative and identify opportunity
- An awareness of emerging design trends in web and print, and an understanding of when and where to use them.
- Fluent in the Adobe creative suite
- A strong sense of ownership of work and quality
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to work within fixed deadlines
- Ability to be a team-player with a co-operative, good-humoured attitude
- Strong visual identity – let your portfolio do the talking!
- Motion/Animation skills – experience in After Effects would be favourable
- 3D animation/illustration skills – experience in Cinema 4D, Blender or similar
- Experience in a B2B healthcare environment
The senior designer role is office based. The agency is currently working remotely but long-term, the role will be based in our Suffolk Coast Studio, with working-from-home flexibility.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please get in touch with us via brandcasthealth.com or send an email to email@example.com. Please ensure you include a cover email on why you are applying, your salary expectations, your CV, and an up-to-date portfolio.
Due to high volume of applications, only eligible or matching candidates will be contacted by us.