Junior Video Editor
Brandcast Health is a creative and digital agency specialising in healthcare and medical communications. We’re a totally integrated team, where medical experts, strategists, creatives, writers, digital developers, video editors and animators all work together to create amazing healthcare marketing and education campaigns.
We have offices in London and Ipswich and our team is growing in both locations! We are looking for a Junior Video Editor to join the Brandcast family in our central London studio to support us with new and exciting client accounts, for whom we are delivering video assets for cutting-edge, life-saving medical brands.
The ideal candidate will have editing qualifications; prior agency experience is not a necessary, but would be a bonus. Developing animation and video brand experiences for complex medicines can be challenging as well as rewarding. Therefore, it is important to us that our team is passionate about the work they do so that we are able to continue to push creative boundaries within the healthcare industry, and deliver iconic, inspiring work.
- Edit video interviews and assist the Senior Video Editor on more complex projects
- Create motion graphics and animations with After Effects using pre-designed assets
- Designing simple motion graphics assets based on a brief
- Assist the Medical Communications team and the Senior Editor in generating creative ideas for video projects
- Stay up-to-date with trends in the video industry and proactively sharing concepts with the Senior Video Editor
- Trouble-shooting technical issues
- Supporting the Senior Video Editor with the sourcing of high-quality equipment and freelancers
- Attending shoots, in an assisting or production role
- Maintaining file management and back-up
- Source stock footage, images, and audio based on a brief
- Producing documents including call sheets, kit lists and transcripts
The ideal candidate will:
- Be confident and skilled in using Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and Illustrator
- Skills in other programmes such as Photoshop, Audition, is a bonus
- Be able to work efficiently independently as well as collaboratively
- Be comfortable working under time pressure to meet deadlines
- Should have strong interpersonal skills
- Have good problem solving skills and be able to adapt to situations on the fly
- Have a strong attention to visual details
- Be able to follow directions and deliver in-line with the brief
- Have the ability to organise your personal production schedule, meet deadlines, and collaborate with a team
- Be happy to go the extra mile in order to produce innovative and creative content
- Experience in other production roles; camera, sound, would be advantageous
When applying, please send an up to date CV, a link to your showreel, your salary expectations, and a cover letter explaining your suitability to the company and role.