Executive Assistant: Marketing and Operations
Who We Are:
Brandcast Health is a digitally focussed, creative Medical Communications Agency. With a head for medical, heart for creativity, and the skill to develop cutting-edge digital solutions, Brandcast Health is able to partner with pharmaceutical and biotech clients to provide truly integrated medical communications strategies.
With in-house strategy, medical writing, account management, video, animation, design, and digital studios, the agency is able to work quickly and practically without sacrificing quality.
Brandcast Health are looking for an executive assistant to work closely with the Managing Director and Associate Director to support the delivery of operational and marketing projects, with the goal of optimising efficiency and organisation across these departments. This is a highly collaborative role that will involve working with writers, creatives and digital experts to realise successful agency marketing campaigns, as well working at the heart of the agency’s operations to support internal communication, culture, and management activities.
The role offers varied, interesting and fast-paced work within a high-performing, stimulating and supportive environment, fostered by our friendly and welcoming agency team.
The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational and prioritisation skills, with the ability to work on a variety of tasks at the same time whilst maintaining high standards, including coping with unpredictable volumes of work, busy periods and tight deadlines. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail, and confidence in dealing with a wide variety of people. You will be proficient in Microsoft Office platforms (Word, Office, Excel, PowerPoint) and keen to learn new digital skills.
Experience within a creative or digital agency environment would be a benefit, but is not a requirement.
Most of all, we are looking for someone with a proactive ‘can-do’ approach, self-motivation and a willingness to learn. This is an exciting role within a vibrant and growing agency. It will be the perfect fit for someone who is passionate about providing outstanding administrative organisation, adding a flare of creativity, and an interest in digital marketing.
The role will be based in our London office, located close to Oxford Circus Underground Station. Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, most team members are working from home, so candidates must be comfortable and capable performing duties whilst working from home, but also be willing to work in the office once it is required.
As Executive Assistant, Marketing and Operations, your main duties and responsibilities will be:
Diary Management and Events:
- Organise team, senior management and marketing meetings, including minute taking and following up actions where appropriate
- Plan and arrange training, team building, and brainstorming events
- Use initiative to make considered judgements when juggling the demands placed on the schedule, including where plans may need to change at short notice
- Act as the first point of contact for visitors, enquiries, telephone calls and postal correspondence, diverting such correspondence to other staff where appropriate
- Organise the arrangements for meetings efficiently, including arranging appropriate catering for meetings held in the office and other venues as appropriate
- Manage marketing and operational projects directed by the Managing Director, Associate Director, and other senior management team members
- Join weekly planning meetings to ensure that projects are prioritised and completed by relevant team members within agreed timelines
- Ensure financial flow – including chasing POs, making payments, preparing invoices and liaising with accounts
- Maintain project status using appropriate software / tools, and update senior team on the progress of all projects on a regular basis
- Brief strategic and production teams on marketing activities as directed by the Associate Director
- Maintain, and improve as appropriate, record-keeping and filing systems
- Support the management of projects, including organising and booking any travel / meeting rooms, staffing, third-parties or equipment hire, as required
- Assist with monthly reporting, such as timesheets and digital analytics
Travel / Logistics:
- Make complex travel arrangements for UK and international travel, including arrangements for visas where necessary
- Schedule and book crew, write crew briefs and call sheets, and schedule interviews and registrations for journal content
- Update the congress calendar regularly and report to the senior team on upcoming events
Digital Marketing and Social Media Support:
- Update the website with new campaigns and information
- Review and report on campaign delivery and success
- Database management, including updating mailing lists and helping manage the company’s email newsletters
- Day-to-day management of social media channels – including Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook
You should note that your duties and responsibilities are likely to evolve and that you may be required to undertake other duties from time to time as we may reasonably require.
We would consider those seeking part-time work.
To apply please email your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.