At Brandcast Health, we are transforming the way that healthcare companies communicate with their audiences online. We do this through cutting-edge digital strategy, data-driven campaign development, audience-centric content strategy, and refreshing UX-based design.
Ultimately, healthcare professionals and patients must access valuable information when they need it, wherever they are. By optimising digital communication between industry, healthcare professionals and patients, we will contribute to better, more personalised medical treatment to all.
Medical Communications is changing, with the strategic focus shifting to a digital-first approach. For this reason, the delivery of consistent and relevant online content is a key part of any communications campaign. At Brandcast Health, we have the perfect skill set to support our clients in achieving their business goals through digital strategy and production. To enhance our offering, we are looking for a talented and client-focused Account Manager to join our team.
This role sits within one of our existing teams lead by a friendly and team-focused Senior Account Manager, who has successfully coached several junior team members. You will be working within a supportive and collaborative team of two Account Executives and two Medical Writers, plus the full support of our Production team (digital, design, video, and editorial). You will have ownership of your clients and accounts, with steady strategic support from the Senior Account Manager as well as Client Services Director. You will be responsible for delivering excellent client services across digital marketing, medical education, and patient communication accounts, ensuring a varied workload that allows you to expand on existing skills.
The ideal candidate would have the following experience and attributes:
- Over 3 years of experience working in a Medical Communications agency
- Experience delivering projects for at least one of these areas: marketing or medical education
- Excellent client services skills demonstrated by gaining repeat business or great client feedback
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Mentoring experience of junior team members
- Fully up to date on ABPI compliance and guidelines
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Passion for digital innovation and problem solving
- Life Sciences degree (BSc or MSc with a preference for pharmacology/pharmacy, or biomedical experience)
- Experience delivering digital projects for various teams
- Experience in influencing organic business growth
- Leadership skills, and ability to influence without authority
- Direct line management experience
- Management of day-to-day client communications
- Delivery of excellent client services, by fully understanding project requirements and client’s business goals
- Management of all projects within allocated accounts
- Development of budgets, reconciliations, and invoices for allocated accounts
- Development and maintenance of timelines, and allocation of appropriate resources for the successful delivery of all projects
- Development of accurate and detailed briefs for production teams
- Performs and ensures quality checks are performed on all assets before client delivery
- Delivery of all projects on time and within budget
- Attend and lead client meetings, ensuring minutes are distributed to all relevant stakeholders
- Continuously improve knowledge on relevant guidelines and industry standards
- Supporting Team Lead with the development of new business proposals when required
- Mentoring and/or line-managing junior team members
- Supporting agency marketing efforts
- Creating and maintaining a friendly and collaborative environment for all team members
If you are interested, send us an email with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
* Based on Government guidelines, our entire team is currently working from home.
** For full home-based positions, we may ask you to occasionally attend in-person meetings and visit the office at least once a month.