At Brandcast Health, we help our clients create and share engaging promotional and educational content with the healthcare and patient communities. Our innovative programmes are designed to meet the needs of today’s busy healthcare professionals and patients, who need rapid access to informative, trustworthy and up-to-date online content.
Following a period of sustainable and robust growth, we are looking to expand our Client Services team and recruit a talented and motivated Account Executive.
You will report to one of our experienced Account Managers, and you will play an important role in the continued growth of the agency.
* Whilst the UK is under lockdown, this position will be home-based.
- Life science degree (BSc or MSc with a preference for pharmacology/pharmacy, or
- biomedical sciences)
- Ability to understand medical and scientific information in various therapeutic areas
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment
- Exposure to the medical communications industry, either through an internship, work experience or professional experience
- Ability to visualise and distil complex scientific information into compelling and engaging stories
- Passion for digital innovation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Desire to learn and challenge your thinking
- Support Account Leads with the day-to-day management of projects
- Support Account Leads on allocation and management of resources to the team (internal and external)
- Develop and maintain timelines and status sheets for projects/accounts
- Attend client meetings and take accurate minutes, and distributes them to the appropriate teams
- Maintain project folders organised, and all documents saved and correctly labelled
- Support the development of budgets, reconciliations, and invoices for all allocated projects
- Support the development of accurate and detailed briefs for production teams
- Performs quality checks on all assets developed by the production team, when required
- Support Editorial team with scientific accuracy, reference, and sense checks, when required
- Support Account Leads in ensuring content produced matches client brief
- Gain a full understanding of industry compliance guidelines (ag. ABPI)
- Support Editorial team with content development, if required
- Carry out background research on topics that support the development of the account
- Support the development of various digital assets (e.g. video, websites, apps), as required
- Support Account Lead with the development of new business proposals, as required
If you are interested, send us an email with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, or ask us a question using the form below.