We are delighted to announce the launch of the first edition of Congress Outlook in partnership with Pharmaphorum. The first publication covers the recent EMCC 2011 congress in Stockholm and includes an analysis of the social media coverage of the congress.
Read all the buzz from this year’s European Multidisciplinary Cancer Congress (EMCC) in this comprehensive executive briefing, including:
- Expert commentary from Sally Church (renowned oncology analyst), Prof Richard Sullivan (leading medical oncologist) and Jan Geissler (vocal cancer epatient).
- Transcripts of interviews with the authors from critical trial results (including BOLERO-2) and panel group discussions on metastatic breast cancer and immunotherapy.
- A review of the digital and social media coverage of the Congress, including analysis of the circa 3,500 Tweets sent over the course of the meeting.
Why buy this report?
- Learn about key clinical updates from EMCC across various tumour types, including expert first-hand discussion from medical oncologists.
- Understand the changing stakeholder landscape in European oncology and how patient advocates and groups are becoming integral to decision making.
- Discover additional resources and media channels providing a wealth of information on EMCC critical to decision making in the oncology space.
Thanks to Paul Tunnah at Pharmaphorum for doing a fantastic job in bringing the report together and to our guest commentators, Sally, Jan and Richard who’s insights have added significantly to the importance of the report. Finally, a huge thank you to both ESMO and ecancer for allowing us to use interview transcripts from their video coverage of EMCC.
You can buy the report here via Pharmaphorum at an incredibly reasonable price!
Please do contact us if you have any questions about using social media and/or video at events, meetings or congress. We’d love to hear from you.