We are looking to expand our award winning digital team, and are looking for a digital project manager to join us. Working as part of a small but incredibly productive delivery team, you will have the opportunity to work across a range of digital projects including web-build, apps, animation and videos. We have an entrepreneurial approach, and invest time and resources in good ideas. If you are looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself and to manage products and projects in a fun, fast-paced environment, then Brandcast might be the place for you.
Brandcast Health is an award-winning digital MedComms and patient-engagement agency. We help our clients by building relationships, and creating and sharing engaging content. Our innovative information and learning programmes are designed to meet the needs of today’s busy physicians who need rapid access to digestible, accessible online content, and patients, who need access to trustworthy and reliable information online.
- To develop project scoping documents, timelines and cost estimates
- To act as a technical liaison for internal and external stakeholders.
- To identify risks and highlighting issues with delivery of projects.
- To source external development support and managing external suppliers where required
- To champion new technology and digital innovation within the team
- Website development (PHP/.Net)
- Video projects (animation, interactive, and live action)
The ideal candidate has:
- Proven work experience as a digital project manager, or within account management at a digital agency, ideally in the healthcare/life science space
- A passion for good UX and product design
- Experience with project management software, including gantt charts, mind maps, and UX mock-ups
- Familiarity with various content management systems and HTML/CSS
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
16-17 Little Portland Street
If this sounds like a job you’d be interested in, then we’d love to hear from you! Just send over your CV and a little introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org