Medical Writing And Digital Publishing Internship
We are a digital MedComms and patient-engagement agency, looking for enthusiastic and motivated interns to join our dynamic team!
At Brandcast Health, we help our clients create and share engaging educational content with the healthcare and patient communities. Our innovative programmes are designed to meet the needs of today’s busy physicians and researchers, who need rapid access to informative and up-to-date online content. We also strive to provide patients with access to trustworthy and understandable information online.
We work closely with a series of online video journals, to publish the latest medical information from key congresses and meetings around the world, these include:
- The Video Journal of Hematological Oncology
- The Video Journal of Oncology
- The Video Journal of Dementia
We are looking for passionate candidates, seeking hands-on experience at a digital MedComms agency, to support our team of digital content editors. In return, we offer a supportive and engaging environment for you to gain invaluable insight into the world of MedComms, medical writing and all things digital.
During this internship, the successful candidate will:
– Develop written scientific content, for a healthcare professional or patient audience
– Publish written and video content on various online channels
– Engage with online communities, using social media platforms
– Learn how a digital MedComms agency works, as well as supporting the Account Management/Strategic team with congress management and content research
The ideal candidate will have:
– A Life Sciences degree (or undertaking one)
– Excellent writing and grammar skills
– An eye for detail
– A proactive attitude and keen to develop new skills
– Experience writing scientific content
As part of the internship, we offer food and travel allowance within London. If this sounds like an opportunity you’d be interested in, then we’d love to hear from you! Just send over your CV and a letter of introduction outlining your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please