Salary range – £47,000-55,000
- Demonstrates and applies brand and therapy area knowledge to assigned brands and projects.
- Demonstrates and applies digital and creative innovation throughout project process.
- Ensures project teams adhere to agency and client processes. Identifies any issues quickly and assists with problem resolution.
- Contributes to and oversees the strategy, development, management, logistics and content of a range of digital healthcare projects.
- Develops and applies their knowledge of healthcare markets and regulations (ABPI and digital best practice), sharing understanding with team and providing learning opportunities
- Develops and applies their knowledge of digital communications and campaigns, sharing best practice with team and providing learning opportunities
Client Relations/ Communication Skills
- Ensures timely, accurate client documentation and correspondence.
- Communicates clearly and frequently with the client and keeps CMG team briefed on account activities.
- Manages client expectations.
- Is able to form positive and trusting relationships with clients and the internal project team, demonstrating empathy and appreciation towards their roles
Strategic and Tactical Planning
- Responsible for the delivery of tactics to pre-agreed timelines on the brand throughout the year.
- Has the ability to see the ‘big picture’ and identify key issues while driving the delivery process.
- Assists the CMG with developing communication objectives and strategies e.g. marketing/ brand platform briefs.
- Shows thoroughness in developing tactical plans including budgets and timelines.
- Evaluates content/project vs. brief
Delivery of quality work
- Owns internal QC process and ensures team are aware of best practice.
- Responsible for delivery of the highest quality work to all clients
- Able to review a range of materials – video, print, scientific content and creative, among others, and feedback to relevant team members in order to comply with and challenge client brief where necessary
- Owns the daily finances on the account: monitors and manages job activity and costs to ensure budgets are respected. Revises estimates as needed and ensures that all billing is done accurately and promptly.
- Keeps accurate record of time spent on client work via timesheets and attains client % billable target and knows the details of overages by job.
- Assists the CMG and Brandcast CFO with monthly forecast updates
- Works with Brandcast CFO to generate accurate forecasts and ensures finance team are aligned with account team processes, billing and job processes
- Able to sign off invoices from all accounts for sign off by CMG
Interpersonal/ Leadership Skills
- Conveys credibility and maintains a positive, professional image – both internally and externally.
- Supports senior managers to lead complex project teams
- Leads development of solutions to client issues.
- Oversee day-to-day management of Account team, as well as any other employees of the London team, reporting progress to CMG
- Flagging and making suggestions for resourcing
- Oversee/create development plans for all staff within line management team that are in line with Brandcast culture and business objectives
- Direct internal projects and facilitate communication between departments, and ensure team adheres to agency processes
- Attention to detail: responsible for team producing high-quality deliverables to team
- Business acumen
- Should be able to proactively recommend and acquire new business opportunities for existing clients as well as seek out new business opportunities with new clients.
- Should be a key contributor to strategy development. Should look for opportunities to raise profit margin and flag them to CMG
- Must grow existing client business and win new business in line with Brandcast growth objectives and develop team growth plans in line with these objectives
- Planning/organization – able to create project timelines and oversee priorities of project team. Able to anticipate delays and manage resource to ensure deadlines are met on their accounts
- Interpersonal savvy – Should be able to adapt working style for clients and internal team alike to ensure they get the best out of their project team. This includes providing support for the accounts team and providing feedback to account managers and other junior members of the team.
- Motivating others – should recognize motivations of different members of the project team and use these to create a positive working environment
To apply, please send through a CV and a cover letter to email@example.com