We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join our award-winning agency. This is a unique project management role, involving the management of workflow and publishing of videos across a number of video publishing platforms, as well as oversight of the video production, logistics and editorial teams involved with planning and publishing digital and video content.
Brandcast Health is an award-winning digital MedComms and patient-engagement agency. We help our clients by building relationships, and creating and sharing engaging content. Our innovative information and learning programmes are designed to meet the needs of today’s busy physicians who need rapid access to digestible, accessible online content, and patients, who need access to trustworthy and reliable information online.
- To liaise with senior management team, Senior account managers and Account managers to understand staff resource available to support activities for medical congress, or on a weekly basis for website, social media, marketing and communications associated with publishing channels.
- To manage timelines associated with medical congress attendance and publishing activities
- To manage resource required to run video publishing channels
- Management of logistics team
- Work with senior management team and editorial lead for the channels/platforms to finalise expert invite list, ensuring that special priorities/relationships/opportunities are clearly flagged
- Manage process of chasing and scheduling expert interviews, and co-ordinating with client meetings and available camera crews/editors
- Ensuring on-site team is able to communicate with experts, including promotion of video content via social media pre- and post- publishing
- Review of content post-meting and oversight of plan for post-congress comms with specific experts
- Understanding of account management team requirements for clients/sponsors of Brandcast Health as well as publishing partners, and adjust production/logistics/content plans as required
- Oversight of technical and design updates to site where required
- Oversight of interview guide development with direction from editorial/senior management team
- Oversight of publishing schedule with direction and support from editorial/senior management team
The ideal candidate will have:
- Some experience working with film crews and web developers and designers
- Familiarity with medical congress activities
- Some experience with publication and content planning
- Education to a degree standard, or with equivalent, relevant experience
- Hands-on approach to project management
16-17 Little Portland Street
If this sounds like a job you’d be interested in, then we’d love to hear from you! Just send over your CV and a little introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org