Brandcast Health is a digital MedComms and patient-engagement agency. We help our clients creating and sharing engaging content. Our innovative information and learning programmes are designed to meet the needs of today’s busy physicians who need rapid access to digestible, accessible online content, and patients, who need access to trustworthy and reliable information online.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person seeking a hands on experience in a digital MedComms agency to support our team of digital content editors.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Life sciences degree
– Excellent writing and grammar skills
– Excellent eye for detail
– Proactive and keen to develop new skills
– Experience writing on scientific content preferential.
During this internship, the successful candidate will:
– Develop online scientific content, suitable for a healthcare professional or patient audience, and proactively raise issues/concerns
– Write video descriptions on the latest medical news using scientific language, and appropriate and accurate tagging
– Publish written and video content on varuous online channels, accurately recording progress
– Use social media to promote content, following guidelines
– Liaise with team to get feedback and ensure accuracy
– Gain insight into how a digital MedComms agency works, as well as supporting the Account Management/Strategic team with research and administration
If this sounds like an opportunity you’d be interested in, then we’d love to hear from you! Just send over your CV and a letter of introduction with your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please